Master Yoo’s World Class Tae Kwon Do (“Master Yoo’s World Class Tae Kwon Do”) can not and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results with our information, tools, or training classes. What we can guarantee is your satisfaction with our training, products and services. If you are not happy for any reason with the quality of our training, please ask to discuss this with your school Director. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results, and we do not offer any legal, medical or other professional advice. Any behavioral or physical results referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average results, or promises for actual or future performance. Use caution and always consult your doctor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
Hours of Operation
- Master Yoo’s World Class Tae Kwon Do corporate office is open Monday – Friday 11 a.m. – 9p.m. EST and Saturday 8a.m. – 2p.m.
- We close for all government observed holidays
This policies and procedures applies to all Master Yoo’s World Class Tae Kwon Do schools, training and products sold on this site or any other site owned by Master Yoo’s World Class Tae Kwon Do that includes a link to this page.
Master Yoo’s World Class Tae Kwon Do – www.masteryootkd.com
- Billing address must be the same as the shipping address. Due to credit card procedures, we cannot ship to a different address than we bill to.
Returns & Subscription Cancellations
- 100% money back guarantee does not cover contractual agreements due to the fact that the customer is given the opportunity to try our products and services, therefore the customer accepts to pay the fees associated with contractual agreements.
- All live events and special events are non-refundable.
- All checks are held for 10 business days. Orders placed with a check will be held for 10 business days. Once 10 business days is complete, the order will be released and shipped.
- All returned check will be charged a $25 USD return check fee.
- Counter checks will not be accepted.
- Checks and money orders must be sent in US funds.
If you have questions or comments regarding Master Yoo’s World Class Tae Kwon Do products, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 317-706-8800