As one of the three goals that make up our core philosophy, we are committed to making our local community a safe and peaceful one.
Being a contributing member of our community is a natural extension of improving the lives of our students. Happier, more confident students lead to happier families, which creates more cohesive communities.
Our schools continually seek out opportunities to contribute to our community in the following ways:
Partnership With Local Schools
- Cultural fairs and international events
- Exciting student demo team performances
- School t-shirt and student directory sponsorships
- Auction and raffle baskets
- Game/Prize booths at school carnivals
- After School Program and Extended School Enrichment (ESE) Program
- Participation in Safety Days sponsored by local law enforcement & fire departments – Carmel Safety Day and Fishers Safety Day
- Conduct Women’s Self-Defense seminars tailored for specific groups – teachers, moms, nurses, corporate employees, etc.
- Girl Scouts of Central Indiana Community Program Provider
- Partner with hospitals at fitness and health community outreach programs – IU Health North and St. Vincent Hospital
- Local School Wellness Fairs – Carmel High School, Noblesville High School, Carmel Clay Jr. High School
- Community Festivals & Parades – CarmelFest, Carmel Fall Food Festival & Benefit, Fishers Freedom Festival, Noblesville Street Dance, Westfield Farmers Market Kids Day
Annual Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital Fundraiser: Board Break-a-Thon
Students of all ages and belt ranks ask friends, family, and neighbors to pledge donations in recognition of the student’s skill and effort at the event. On the day of the event, students break thousands of boards with a variety of Tae Kwon Do kicks, punches and strikes. One hundred percent of the profits from the event are donated to Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital.
Since it’s inception in 2013, Master Yoo’s Tae Kwon Do has raised over $70,000 to benefit the Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital at St. Vincent.
For more information on our annual Board-Break-a-Thon, including making a donation or becoming a corporate sponsor, please contact us at (317) 706-8800 or visit MasterYoosBoardBreakAThon.com.
World Class Kids Program
Master Yoo’s actively supports Carmel Clay, Westfield Washington, Hamilton Southeastern, and Noblesville schools and PTOs. Our World Class Kids program is more than just a fun physical activity, it’s a character development program designed to help World Class Kids achieve greater success in all areas of their lives – at home, at school, in sports and other social situations. The program is structured to introduce and reinforce critical life skills such as focus, cooperation, respect, self-control, responsibility and perseverance.
Since it’s inception in 2011, Master Yoo’s Tae Kwon Do has raised over $20,000 to benefit various Hamilton County schools.
Here’s what the Washington Woods Elementary School Physical Education Teacher had to say about our program:
“Upon entering the gym, the children’s faces “lit up” and the instructors were met with enthusiasm. Once I introduced them, Master Yoo’s instructors took over with magical ease. The students were so focused. It was very impressive how the instructors has ALL the students actively engaged.”
If your school is interested in participating in the World Class Kids program, please contact us at (317) 706-8800.